I am making initial plans for an Airport Madness 3. I do not offer a release date, but I am thinking somewhere around January 2010 (give or take 3 months). My goal is to make Airport Madness 3 similar in concept to the first 2 games, but a vast improvement. The free version will be the usual teaser, but the full version will be a full-screen game creating much more involvement with the airborne aircraft (i.e. assigning turns, holds, different runways).
At the moment, Airport Madness 3 will contain the following improvements over AM1 and AM2:
- Pilot/Controller voice
- A complexity setting (beginner, normal, advanced)
- Real-world rules of runway operation
- A much larger screen for the “full version”.
- All-new airport layout
- Improved graphics
- Airport vehicles, cars, boats, birds.
- Assignable runways
- Different types and speeds
- Special operations, such as training aircraft and balloons.
If you have any suggestions please email me.