Big Fat Simulations is a small company. We read all our e-mails, we love our customers, and if you are sad, we are sad. We’re literally a Mom & Pop company, and we believe in the personal touch. So here are our three promises to you …
1. No Obnoxious DRM! Pirates exist. Sad, but true. But we won’t let hatred of people who rip off our games drive us to annoy our paying customers. When you order from us, you immediately get a download link to your game, requiring no keys or passwords. That’s it. No online authentication. No need to keep a disk in the drive.
- If your computer dies and you need a new registration key? We’re sorry to hear that, and your replacement is free.
- Register on the Mac and switch to Windows? A new key is free.
- Your child wants to play the game on his or her own machine? That’s awesome, and an additional key is free.
2. Money-Back Guarantee! If you don’t like our game, we don’t want your money. We have a no-questions-asked One Year Money-back Guarantee. Game stops working? You wake up one morning and realize that it sucks? You decide that you hate us personally, and our adorable children too? Money back within one year. You might think, “Hmmm. I wonder if people ever buy the game, play it through, and demand a refund.” The answer is: No. This has never happened. You know why? Because our customers are awesome people.
3. Free Demos! That means that you get a chance to play and make sure that 1. It works, 2. You are having fun, and 3. The retro graphics don’t enrage you. If the demo works for you and is fun, you can buy the full game and be confident that it will still work and still be fun. And if it doesn’t? Have we mentioned our Money-Back Guarantee? We love that almost all of our customers played a demo first. It means we’re earning our pay honestly. Because, again, If you don’t like our game, we don’t want your money.